VP - Ace / On-Ice Committee (part of Exec Committee):
ADM Director: Anthony Kenney
- Liaison between Board and Coaching Family
- Ensure SYHI coaches are adhering to adopted SYHI ADM guidelines
- Assists VP and On-Ice team as needed
Assistant to the Ace:
- Ensure coaches are aware of USA Hockey requirements
- Ensure coaches are up to date on all on-line modules, training clinics and required back ground checks
- Assists the Registrar Team as needed
SYHI Head Goalie Coach:
- Develop a comprehensive Mite to Midget goalie training program
- Coordinate Goalie Skills/Training Sessions
- Communicate with goalie parents as needed
Safe Sport Team: Open (2 positions)
- Ensure SYHI is in compliance with USA Hockey Safe Sport Program
- Assist Registrar Team as needed with reporting
- Communicate to coaches and required volunteers about Safe Sport and their individual requirements
Learn to Skate Director: Travis Higbee
- Coordinate our Fall and Winter Learn to Skate program
- Help craft program in partnership with contracted partner
- Communicate with Mite Level Director about kids who are ready to move up.
Grow the Game Coordinator: Molly Morgoslepov, Mike Montelone
- Execute USA Hockey sponsored campaigns to grow the sport of youth hockey; typically a fall event focused on girls and a Try Hockey for Free Day in February.
- Promote SYHI Grow the Game efforts.
- Secure and coordinate needed volunteers.
On Ice Committee: Welch, Caswell, Morgoslepov, Tolan
- Assist the VP / Ace as needed
- Liaison with coaches; assisting with ADM and on-ice related needs as they arise
- Help develop and coordinate annual try out process
- Participate on ad hoc grievance and disciplinary committee